Children & Young People's Workforce (Child Care) Advanced Apprenticeship at Harlow College
It is vital that those working in the child care sector are able to demonstrate the right qualities and gain the appropriate qualifications in order to support children and young people to gain the best start in life and provide them with a safe and secure environment. This framework will support apprentices to do this.
At Level 3, the qualification confirms competence in this area and serves as the required qualification (for all new practitioners) for registration and regulatory requirements in the early learning and childcare sector.
About the course:
· L3 Diploma for the Children and Young People's Workforce
· Application of number, communications and ICT at Level 2
· Employer rights and responsibilities (ERR)
· Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- If you are considering this framework you should have an interest in working with children. It is a requirement to undergo an enhanced Criminal Records Bureau (CRB) check.
- You must also be working in the sector and be in suitable employment.
- You will need to undertake a skills scan relevant to an early years role including a basic skills assessment.
- You should be working at a level where you may either be working on your own or supervising others, you should have prior experience of the sector and be employed in a position whereby you would be able to demonstrate the competencies required at this level.
- You will need to have English and Maths at GCSE grade C or equivalent.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Harlow College directly.