Extended Project Qualification (EPQ) at Rastrick High School & Sixth Form College, A Specialist Technology College
The AQA Extended Project Qualification allows students to embark on a
largely self-directed project.
The project begins with the process of choosing and designing an
individual project, or individual role in a group project about a subject
which interests you. This is usually something which you have come
across as part of one of your A Level courses and may well be a subject
which you are thinking of studying at university.
During the process you will learn to:
• mature into a critical, reflective and independent learner
• develop and apply decision-making and problem-solving skills
• increase planning, research, analysis, synthesis, evaluation and
• apply new technologies confidently
• demonstrate creativity, initiative and enterprise.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Rastrick High School & Sixth Form College, A Specialist Technology College directly.