Plastering level 2 Diploma at North East Training Solutions LTD
The apprenticeship consists of learning all aspects of internal plastering and rendering in a workshop environment and then you will show that you can carry out these tasks on site.
Diploma level 2:
- You will learn how to carry out plastering tasks in a learning environment within a
simulated site scenario.
- Your knowledge and understanding will be tested throughout the programme.
- On completion of the diploma you will receive a level 2 certificate.
NVQ Diploma level 2:
- You will be assessed on site to prove you can carry out what you have learned in
the training diploma.
- You will create a portfolio of evidence to show you can carry out plastering
tasks to the required standard needed on site.
- On completion of the NVQ you will receive a level 2 certificate.
- You will need to show you can achieve functional skills in maths and
English at level 1.
- On completion you will receive a functional skills certificate.
Achievement of this qualification provides the opportunity to progress to further qualifications and training such as:
- L3 Apprenticeship in Plastering.
- L3 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Work Supervision
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact North East Training Solutions LTD directly.