Bricklaying Level 2 Diploma at Milton Keynes College
Do you have a passion and keen interest in going into the construction industry? Then this intense but very enjoyable course could be for you. This is a progression route to Level 3 Diploma or a Level 2 Apprenticeship.
- Expert teaching by specialist teaching staff.
- High quality specialist resources and facilities.
- Great opportunities to progress to further study/employment.
- The chance to further develop your skills in numeracy, literacy and IT.
- The opportunity to learn in an adult environment and take advantage of the wide ranging social and leisure activities only available through the College.
To progress to level 2 you will be expected to achieve or already hold a full Level 1 qualification in Bricklaying.
You will be continually assessed throughout the course through set project work. You will also have to do an online exam. GCSEs are assessed by exams and students will be given guidance and support to achieve these.
You can progress to one of the following:
- Level 2 Apprenticeship
- Level 3 Diploma in in Brick and then HNC/HND at other FE or HE institutions.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Milton Keynes College directly.