Apprenticeship in Hairdressing at Nova Training - Herefordshire
The certificate in Hairdressing aims to prepare participants with the knowledge, understanding and a range of practical skills required for working within a salon and all aspects of a customer service role.
This Course is aimed at individuals working within a Hairdressing Salon environment dealing with customers face to face and over the telephone.
- NVQ Certificate in Hairdressing Level 2
- Functional Skills in English & Maths
- Information Advice & Guidance (IAG)
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities
- Knowledge Based Technical Certificate
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
How will it be delivered?
You will be assigned a dedicated assessor who will visit you at work every 4-6 weeks at a time to suit you and your employer. They will become your support and guidance throughout your course. Your NVQ will include various voice recorded assessments such as observations and guided discussions.
This qualification takes a minimum of 18 months to achieve.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Nova Training - Herefordshire directly.