Children's play, Learning and development Level 1 and 2 at Skegness College of Vocational Training Limited
- This course has been designed for full and part time learners. The course develops both practical and knowledge required to work in the Childcare industry.
- Patterns of Child Development
- Promoting Children’s Development Through Play
- The Principles of Early Years Practice
- Promoting Children’s Positive Behaviour
- Health & Safety in Early Years Settings
- Making Healthy Food Choices for Children
- Introduction to Working in Early Years Sector
SOME UNITS MAY VARY
Practical Work Experiences may also be available
You may progress onto a higher level course, find employment or move onto an apprenticeship
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Skegness College of Vocational Training Limited directly.