Office Administration: Business Professional (Level 3) at Central College Nottingham
The OCR Diploma In Administration (Business Professional) is suitable for those who wish to develop knowledge, understanding and skills of the complex administrative tasks in a senior position.
The course comprises of a variety of qualifications which are relevant in a modern office environment including:
- Producing Complex Business Documents
- Understanding Functions and Roles within Business Organisations
- Supporting Recruitment and Selections Procedures
- Organise a Business Event
- Carry out research and prepare a report
- Working in an Administration Team
- Text Production
- Word Processing
- Functional Skills in English and Maths
English and Maths are an essential part of your studies and will help you succeed on your course. These subjects will help you develop confidence and are the key employability skills that all employers now look for when recruiting.
One of the following:
- 4 GCSEs at grades A*-C including English Language and Maths*
- A relevant Level 2 qualification including GCSE English Language and Maths* at grade A*-C
*If you do not have both GCSE English Language and Maths at A*-C, we may accept one of them at Grade D in addition to your 4 GCSEs at A*-C. Functional Skills may be accepted instead of GCSE English and/or Maths. Functional Skills Level 1 is equivalent to GCSE Grade D and Level 2 to GCSE Grade C.
Adults who are aged 19+ with relevant industry experience but without the necessary qualifications are welcome to apply.
Assessment includes written assignments, case studies, practical experience and witness statements. The Text Processing qualifications are assessed by set exams which are externally marked. ECDL Advanced options are assessed by internally marked exams.
The course is delivered over 3 - 4 days a week. It is recommended that you have paper, pens, calculator and a memory stick for transferring your work from home to college.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Central College Nottingham directly.