Manufacturing Frameworks Apprenticeship Level 3 at YP Training
An Apprenticeship is usually made up of:
• Certificate/Diploma – a competency-based qualification which is assessed against your current job role
• Technical Certificate – which gives you knowledge and understanding of the subject
• Functional Skills – to ensure your English, Maths and ICT are operating at a level linked to the over-all qualification
You can apply to be an apprentice if you live in England, you are over 16 and you are not in full-time education.
At YP Training, we offer a new and innovative way of delivering apprenticeships. For a start, we provide a programme which means you will not need to disappear off to college to study. Through professionally and practically integrating the use of new technologies with face to face sessions, we have created an innovative, unique approach which we believe provides significant benefits to you as a learner.
• It allows you to study at a time, pace and place which is flexible – so you do not lose contact with work for days attending college
• The method of learning is interesting and engaging -much more appealing and relevant to your experiences and needs
• Through the online system, you can see at a glance what you are meant to be doing and how you are progressing
• Your apprenticeship can be tailored flexibly to your needs and those of your company
Apprentices earn while they learn meaning they get industry-recognised qualifications and gain relevant work-experience at the same time. This can make apprentices much more job-ready and employable as they have the right skills and knowledge that employers are looking for.
For many apprentices, it is a step in the right direction on their career ladder with genuine job prospects and progression opportunities.
This could mean going onto an Advanced or Higher Level Apprenticeship, further education or university (some Apprenticeships already attract UCAS points). It may also lead to a permanent position in the company or career progression into a role with supervisory responsibilities.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact YP Training directly.