Customer Service Level 2 and 3 Apprenticeship at Buxton & Leek College
The new qualifications at Level 2 and Level 3 are "hybrid", i.e they combine both the competence and knowledge components.
This course will help you improve your own skills, you will learn how to influence and improve customer service and help to develop and implement customer service strategy. You will earn as you learn and gain valueable experience within a workplace. With the support from our industry experienced assessors, they will visit you in your place of work, create a development plan especially for you and will give you motivation and regular feedback.
- If you are interested in working in any job that involves dealing with people, this NVQ programme will be really beneficial.
- You will earn as you learn.
- Our fully trained professional team of staff will create a clear development plan for you and offer you support, motivate and regular feedback on your progress.
- We will keep in touch with you at your workplace including visits.
- We will always give confidential and impartial information, advice, guidance and support to help you achieve your goals.
You will need to be employed and your employer needs to be willing to support your training and allow you time to complete assessments within the workplace and give access to jobs that will fulfil the NVQ criteria.
Your progress and achievements will be assessed continually throughout the course using observations of your skills, practical and written assignments and projects
You will have the knowledge and skills you need to progress in your career in customer service. You may be able to move on to a higher level NVQ depending on your job role.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Buxton & Leek College directly.