Hairdressing C&G Level 3 Diploma at Lambeth College
You will study the following topics:
- Consultation support for colleagues on hair services
- Cutting women’s hair to create a variety of looks
- Styling and dressing hair
- Colouring hair
- Hair colour correction
- Perming hair
- Creative hairdressing design skills
- Bridal hair
- Health and safety practice in the salon
You will be required to complete a College initial and diagnostic assessment, have an interview, and trade test.
In the assessment you will need to achieve a minimum of Level 2 in English or Maths.
You will be expected to have a Level 2 in Hairdressing or have relevant industry experience.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Lambeth College directly.