Sport BTEC Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma at Kenton School
• l Unit 1: Principles of Anatomy and Physiology
• l Unit 2: The Physiology of Fitness
• l Unit 3: Assessing Risk in Sport
• l Unit 4: Fitness Training and Programming
• l Unit 5: Sports Coaching
• l Unit 7: Fitness Testing for Sport and Exercise
• Unit8/9: Practical Sport
Students having already taken a BTEC course in KS4or who prefer to do coursework rather than a finalexam. Students will require specific physical skills tocomplete this course.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Kenton School directly.