Bench Joinery Apprenticeship Level 2 at Warwickshire College Group
You will be working in or be a new entrant to the Construction Industry and require formal Bench Joinery qualifications.
PLEASE NOTE: YOU MUST BE EMPLOYED TO APPLY FOR AN APPRENTICESHIPWHAT MODULES ARE COVERED?
- Knowledge of Safe Working Practices
- Knowledge of Information Quantities & Communication
- Knowledge of Construction Technology 2
- Know how to set up and operate a circular saw
- Know how to produce setting out details for routine joinery products
- Know how to mark out from setting out details for routine joinery products
- Know how to manufacture routine joinery products
- Synoptic Practical Assignment
Carpentry/Joinery Level 1 Diploma
Entrance Requirements: Must be working in the Construction Industry carrying out Bench Joinery duties, Initial assessment in Maths and English, Successful completion of aptitude test and a Interview / Skill Scan.
Method of Study:
- Flexible on-site assessments to blend theory and work based learning
- Technical Certificate and Functional Skills delivered at College
- Practical Workshops
Method Of Assessment:
- On site assessments
- Job records
- Oral questioning
- Theory exams
- Practical assessments
Career Opportunities: Working as a fully qualified Bench Joiner.
Further Study Opportunities: NVQ Level 3 in Bench Joinery Diploma Level 3 in Bench Joinery Level 3 apprenticeship
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Warwickshire College Group directly.