Chemistry AS/A2 at Rednock School
The specification is divided into topics, each covering different key concepts of Chemistry. Teaching of practical skills is integrated with the theoretical topics and they’re assessed through the written papers. For A Level only, the Practical Endorsement will also support the development of practical skills.
- Module 1 Development of practical skills
- Module 2 Foundations in chemistry
- Module 3 Periodic table and energy
- Module 4 Core organic chemistry
- Module 5 Physical chemistry and transition elements
- Module 6 Organic chemistry and analysis
Achieved Grade ‘B’ or above in both GCSE Science and GCSE Additional Science or GCSE Separate Sciences and have achieved the minimum of a Grade ‘B’ in GCSE English and Mathematics.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Rednock School directly.