Food and Beverage Service Supervision Level 3 - VRQ3 Diploma at Exeter College
This is the advanced course of our programmes. You will have opportunity to develop advanced skills in specialist areas including Table theatre, Barista, Alcoholic Beverage Service and Gueridon work.
- Take on a supervisory role for health and safety and food safety
- Study gastronomy and food culture
- Principles of promoting food and beverage services and products
- Legal and social responsibilities of a Personal Licence Holder
- Provide advice to customers on food and beverage matching
- Supervise hospitality events
You must be keen and interested in hospitality and catering and have successfully completed the VRQ Level 2 Diploma in Professional Cookery and Food and Beverage Service.
On completion of this course you could progress to a Level 4 Higher Diploma in Culinary/Kitchen Management, HND or Foundation Degree or gain employment within the catering and hospitality industry.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Exeter College directly.