Orientation to Foundation at University of the Arts
Camberwell, Chelsea and Wimbledon Orientation to Foundation is designed for international students applying for the Foundation Diploma in Art & Design. The course is delivered in a Foundation environment and enables students to develop a high quality portfolio of work in preparation for the Foundation.
Students will familiarise themselves with life in London during the six week course, participating in studio based projects and research trips to some of the capital's world famous museums and galleries. Regular group discussions and tutorials will build on communication skills and weekly English language sessions will support and prepare students for study in further education in art and design.
Key Course Elements:
- Tuition from the University of Arts London Foundation course tutors
- Drawing, painting and 3D projects to enhance current skills
- An introduction to creative thinking
- Research visits to London's major galleries and museums
- Creative idea development through continued sketchbook practice
- Regular tutorials and feedback on portfolio progression
Subject Areas Included:
- Drawing and Painting
- Graphic Design and Illustration
- Interior and 3D Design
- Fashion and Textiles
- Theatre Design
- An offer to the Foundation Diploma in Art & Design at Camberwell, Chelsea & Wimbledon
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact University of the Arts directly.