Trees and Timber Level 2 Intermediate Apprenticeship at Bicton College
To ensure you are equipped with the skills required to carry out arboricultural/forestry tasks to industry standards.
- All aspects of practical arboriculture at NVQ level 2
- Work-based diploma/NVQ
- Functional skills (English & Maths)
You will also work towards nationally recognised functional qualifications in English, Maths and ICT.
It is essential that your Initial Assessment results show that you are working at Level 1. You should also have the following:
- A suitable work placement – we can help to find you one
- A good reference
- GCSEs A–D in English and Maths would be an advantage
- Relevant work experience and knowledge of your chosen industry
Continuous assessment is undertaken throughout the training programme.
Students can progress to the Advanced Apprenticeship, work as an Arboriculturist or as an Assistant Tree Officer.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bicton College directly.