Plastering C-Skills Level 2 Award at Carshalton College
This course provides you with the opportunity to develop your plastering skills further.
You will also further your knowledge in Literacy and Numeracy.
In addition there is a further unit of learning - Work Skills.
- Health and Safety Access Equipment
- The use of a variety of hand tools
- Develop a range of plastering techniques used and recognised throughout the Plastering Industry
2 GCSEs at Grade D or above, or successful completion of the BTEC Level 1 Diploma award or successful progression from a Level 1 course are required, the candidate will also need to:
- Demonstrate your commitment and skills in an interview.
- Have an 85% attendance on current course or at school
- Behaviour and punctuality must be excellent and a reference from current course tutor or school will be required.
Students must provide their own Protection Equipment (overalls and safety boots). Practical classes cannot be completed without this important equipment.
Main Enrolment September; however opportunities to enrol may be available at other times of the year.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Carshalton College directly.