Electrotechnical Services Apprenticeship Level 3 at South Gloucestershire and Stroud College*
Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Installing Electrotechnical Systems and Equipment (Buildings, Structures and the Environment)
- Health and Safety Legislation, Practices and Procedures
- Environmental Legislation
- Overseeing and Organising the Work Environment
- Preparation and Installation of Wiring Systems and Electro Technical Equipment.
- Principles of Planning and Selection for the Installation of Electro Technical Equipment and Systems
- Inspection, Testing, Commissioning and Certification of Electro Technical Systems and Equipment
- Diagnosing and Correction of Electrical Faults
- Design, Building, Installation and Maintenance of Electrical Equipment and Systems
- Planning, Preparing and Installing Wiring Systems and Associated Equipment
- Terminating and Connecting Conductors, Cables and Flexible Cords.
- Diagnosing and Correcting Electrical Faults in Electro Technical Systems and Equipment
- Functional Skills in English, Maths and ICT (where applicable)
- Achievement Measurement Award (AM2)
- Employment Rights & Responsibilities
- Personal Learning & Thinking Skills
Minimum of 5 GCSEs (or equivilent) grade A*-C including Maths and English.
Register on an appropriate Certification Scheme. Progress to relevant Level 4/5 qualifications e.g. Building Services Engineering Technology & Project Management or Foundation Degree in Engineering.
You can progress in your career with further training into job roles such as Technician, System Designer, Estimator, Project/Contracts Manager, Site/ Workshop Supervisor/Manager, Chartered Engineer, Sales Engineer or Commercial Manager.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Gloucestershire and Stroud College* directly.