Exercise and Fitness Intermediate Apprenticeship at Exeter College
This apprenticeship is particularly suited to you if you have a passion and enthusiasm for working with people and in the fitness and recreation sector.
You will study at Victoria House for the college based NVQ knowledge and skills development delivery sessions.
- Gain a qualification in Activity Leadership along with either:-
- Supporting learning in physical education or
- Gym based fitness instructing
- Maintain and complete a professional development portfolio
- Develop your knowledge and practical skills to help individuals develop their own skill and fitness goals - Participate in a range of sports and exercise
This course will be assessed within the workplace through observation of work skills. Learners will be required to maintain a professional development portfolio throughout the programme and receive one to one support with this aspect.
You need GCSEs at grade Dor above in English and maths. You need to have a keen interest in exercise and fitness and working in the community
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Exeter College directly.