Plumbing Level 2 Diploma at The City of Liverpool College
This course covers the following modules:
- Health and Safety
- Communication within the Plumbing Industry
- Environmental protection measures
- Scientific principles
- Preparation of pipework/fabrication
- Cold water systems
- Hot water systems
- Rainwater systems/Above ground drainage
- Central heating systems
- Practical task assessments
- On-site evidence portfolio.
Entry criteria Applicants will need to have GCSE grades A*-C in Maths, English and a Science subject. They will also need to pass a BPEC assessment. All students will need to wear appropriate protective equipment in the workshops, including safety boots and overalls. There is a need to supply site based evidence; therefore you need to be employed as a plumber in the industry.
Successful completion of Level 2 will give you the underpinning knowledge you need to be able to progress to Level 3.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The City of Liverpool College directly.