Chidcare, Health and Social Care Level 1 at Bexhill College
This course will be suitable for anyone wanting to learn more about working with children and adults. The Health and Childcare Certificates will give you an understanding of the skills and knowledge needed to work with children and adults.
You will study a variety of units which may include:
• Musical experiences for children
• Books, stories and rhymes for children
• Encouraging children to eat healthily
• Physical activities with children
• Creative and leisure activities for adults in Health and Social Care
• Health and social care needs
• Job opportunities in Health and Social Care
• Communication with adults and children
You will be assessed by your tutor using a variety of methods. This will include: written assignments, posters, practical assessments and discussions.
Upon achieving this qualification, you can progress onto a Level 2 qualification or an apprenticeship.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.