Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 2/3 at Ultima Skills Training
The function of customer service requires a prompt, reliable response along with a genuine warmth towards customers and a level of confidence which enables individuals to make difficult decisions.
Your employer will train you in a variety of skills to cover things such as how to communicate with your customers; how to solve customer problems and how to plan and prioritise your work. This will help you to develop in order to exceed customer expectations and deliver continuous improvement in the service you provide to achieve real customer satisfaction.
If you are following an Apprenticeship programme, you will be assessed in the workplace by a qualified Training Officer.
- All vacancies are jobs from day one
- Your training will lead to a nationally recognised qualification
- You will receive an attractive wage/salary during training
- We have a dedicated team to support you with your English and maths skills
- We operate an equality and diversity policy
- All employers are appraised for health and safety
- We will visit you regularly during your training
- Your training will be full and varied
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Ultima Skills Training directly.