Computing - Level 3 at South Devon College
This advanced Computing apprenticeship takes place over two years and is designed for learners who wish to work as a hardware technician, or in IT support and software development roles. You will attend College for one day per week, whilst gaining practical experience during the remaining four days each week at your place of work. Currently, we have apprentices working for museums, universities, colleges, schools and software/web design companies. Upon completion of this apprenticeship, you can progress to Higher Education or continue to work in the ICT and computing industry.
What will I learn?
- Employability skills and communication in the workplace
- Computer systems
- Hardware and software optional units
- Web development
- Information systems
- You will be required to be working towards achieving Maths at Level 1
- You will be required to be working towards achieving English at Level 1
- You should have a genuine interest in this subject
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Devon College directly.