Early Years Education & Care CACHE Level 2 Certificate at Lambeth College
You will study the following topics:
- Communication in children and young people’s settings
- Personal development
- Equality and inclusion
- The developing child and young person
- Safeguarding the welfare of children and young people
- Children and young people’s health and safety
- Positive environments for children and young people
- Children and young people’s play and leisure
- Supporting creativity
- Paediatric first aid training
You will be required to complete a College initial and diagnostic assessment and have an interview.
In the assessment you will need to achieve a minimum of Level 1 in English or Maths.
You will be expected to have 4 GCSEs at D grade or above, or an equivalent vocational qualification at Level 1, and have a commitment to study Maths and English to Level 2.
A Criminal Record Declaration on enrolment, a CRB check and 2 references are required.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Lambeth College directly.