Physical Education AS at Ysgol Y Strade
- Practical Performance (30%)
- Profile of Personal Performance (10%)
- Coaching or Refereeing (10%)
- Methods of LivinG
- Participation in Practical Activities
- Nutrition for performance and Health
- Benefits in ways of living.
PE1: Exam/ External assessment
PE2: Written Examination 1 hr 45 m
- Integrate theory and practise in Physical Education.
- Develop and refine physical competence in different roles as a performer, leader and official.
- Maintain and develop involvement and effectiveness in lifelong physical activity as a part of a balanced healthy lifestyle.
- Refine and develop knowledge, understanding and skills that enhance performance in physical activity.
Examining Body: WJEC
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Ysgol Y Strade directly.