Carpentry and Joinery Level 3 Diploma at New College Durham
This course is designed to follow on from the Level 2 Diploma in Carpentry and Joinery so all units will further develop hand skills and improve your knowledge of the specific trade.
You must have enthusiasm for the subject, commitment to your studies and a proven interest in Site Carpentry and Functional Skills.
Units for the qualification consist of:
- Analysing technical information
- Analysing the construction industry and built environment
- Set up and operate cutting and shaping machinery (Level 2 unit)
- Erect complex structural carcassing components
- Install and maintain non-structured and structured components
Level 2 Diploma in Carpentry and Joinery and Functional Skills. All applicants will attend an interview.
Successful students can progress on to BTEC Civil Engineering or Construction qualification.Related careers
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact New College Durham directly.