Administration and Business (Level 3) at Coleg Sir Gar
- Flexible course tailored to meet individual needs
- Provides opportunities for students to develop a range of higher skills and techniques, personal qualities and attitudes essential for working in an administrative and business environment
- Nationally recognised qualifications which provide a progression route to employment or higher level qualification
- The option of being taught and assessed through the medium of Welsh is available
- Delivered by a highly experienced course team
- Attendance may be negotiated to suit those with family or work commitments
This course aims to provide training in a range of further and higher level administration and business qualifications. This course meets the needs of employers in both the public and private sector. It contains both practical and theoretical components which develop existing skills and encourages students to improve their qualifications whilst expanding their knowledge and expertise.
Relevant experience and/or basic qualifications in the appropriate skills are necessary. The course is aimed at students progressing from a range of full and part-time administration and business studies courses who wish to attain higher level qualifications.
Students will be assessed via external examinations, assignments and/or a portfolio of work.
Former students have gained employment as general and specialist administrators and personal assistants. They have found employment in banks, the media, legal practices, accountancy firms, health and local authority and many other private and public organisations. Alternatively, students may be able to progress onto Higher Education programmes of study.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.