Hairdressing & Beauty Therapy C&G Level 1 Diploma at Lambeth College
You will study the following topics:
- Introduction to the hair and beauty sector
- Presenting a professional image in a salon
- Shampoo and conditioning
- Creating a hair and beauty image
- Styling women’s hair
- Plaiting and twisting hair
- Skin care
- Basic makeup application
- Providing basic manicure and pedicure treatment
- Working with others in the hair and beauty sector
- Salon reception duties
- Health and safety in the salon
You will be required to complete a College initial and diagnostic assessment and have an interview.
In the assessment you will need to achieve a minimum of Entry Level 3 in English or Maths.
You will be expected to have 4 GCSEs at E grade or above, or equivalent qualifications, and have a commitment to study Maths and English to Level 1.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Lambeth College directly.