Travel and Tourism City & Guilds National Diploma Level 3 at Southampton City College
This course is an in-depth study of travel and tourism, aimed at those wishing to work within the industry. The course covers all aspects of the travel and tourism industry leading to a work related qualification.
- Worldwide and UK travel & tourism destinations
- Ski chalet host
- Tourism in the UK
- Developing people
- Business travel
- Special interest travel
- Foreign exchange
- 5 GCSEs grade A*-C (including English and maths) or
- Level 2 Diploma in Travel & Tourism (including Level 2 in English & maths)
- Level 3 Extended Diploma in Travel & Tourism
- Work in travel agents, tourist information centres, heritage sites, tour operators, tour guiding, airports, airlines, cruise companies or transport operators.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Southampton City College directly.