Construction - Entry Level 3 at Milton Keynes College
Want to learn a trade? Do you enjoy practical hands on tasks? If you wish to pursue a career in Construction and have an interest in brick, carpentry, electrics or plumbing, this course will help you build your knowledge and learn the skills and techniques in a range of trades.
You will need to be working at Entry Level 3 English and maths and have an interest in Construction.
- Entry Level 3 Diploma in Occupational Studies
- English and Maths Functional Skills qualifications which are designed to provide the necessary levels of English and maths skills needed to progress to higher level courses and employment
- Employability Skills, including work based activities, CV writing and interview techniques
- Work experience opportunities
- Preparation for progression to a Level 1 course in Construction.
You will need to be working at Entry Level 3 English and maths and have an interest in a trade in the Construction industry.
You are continually assessed throughout the course by practical and theory activities, together with portfolio work. Functional Skills are assessed by on-line exams and you will be given guidance and support to achieve these.
Having successfully completed this course, you can progress to a Level 1 Construction course depending on the grades that you achieve, this includes English and Maths results.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Milton Keynes College directly.