Electrical Level 2 at Chameleon School of Construction Ltd
- Health and Safety in Electrical Installation.
- Electrical Installation Theory and Technology
- Electrical Installation Methods, Procedures and Requirements
- Electrical Installation Craft Skills
- Electrical Science and Principles
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification, but learners should have the potential to achieve the units selected within the qualification. Learners must have the minimum levels of literacy and numeracy to comply with the health and safety aspects of the scheme, the completion of the learning outcomes and the external assessment.Learners should be at least 16 years of age.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Chameleon School of Construction Ltd directly.