IT Application Specialist Intermediate Apprenticeship at Harlow College
The Intermediate Apprenticeship provides you with the competence, skills and knowledge to work effectively and efficiently with IT systems, communications and productivity tools and applications in a range of job roles and industry sectors.
About the course:
- Level 2 Diploma in IT User Skills
- The technical content includes units for setting up and using IT systems; system and personal security; using internet, email and collaborative software; configuring and using operating systems and mobile devices; using office applications, using multimedia, video, audio and website software and using accounting and project management software.
- All apprentices build the competences to plan, select and use appropriate IT tools and applications for the task and develop approaches to improve personal effectiveness and business productivity using IT.
Key Skills – Communication and Application of Number L1. ICT Level 2
Employer Rights and Responsibilities (ERR)
Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
To achieve the full framework you will need to pass all elements of the course.
- You will need to undertake an IT skills scan and a basic skills assessment.
- You will need to be in employment and can be working in a wide range of industries where IT skills are required as part of the job role.
- You must be at least 16 years of age with no upper age limit.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Harlow College directly.