Accessibility links

Physical Education AS/A2 at Roundwood Park School

Course description

Through A-level PE, students cover Anatomy and Physiology, Exercise Physiology, Skill Acquisition, Psychology, Contemporary Studies and Comparative Studies. 70% of the overall grade is assessed through theory exams, while the other 30% is coursework based.

At AS level, two practical activities are required, while a student’s most specialist activity is the sole practical assessment at A2. Due to the course mark weighting, the majority of lesson time is focused on academic classroom study.

Entry requirements

Applicants must have a minimum of five GCSEs at Grade C or above, with B grades in relevant subjects (including English Language at grade B) for any advanced level course, including traditional A levels, Applied A levels and Advanced Vocational Awards. 

How to apply

If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Roundwood Park School directly.

Last updated date: 07 April 2015
Provider logo

Key information

  • Start date: Next September
  • Duration: 1-2 years

Venues