Customer Service Apprenticeship at SHL Training Solutions LTD
Apprenticeships give a mix of on the job and classroom based learning. Learners will help to create a plan which they will work through with their employer and assessor from SHL Training Solutions.
Achieving a Customer Service qualification gives staff valuable skills that can be transferred to any vocational area. To enable a worker to demonstrate that they can meet the national standards they will be trained in areas such as Dealing with Difficult Customers, Improving the Reliability of their Customer Service and Solving Customer Problems. To be a Customer Service Professional, they need to have excellent communication skills, enjoy dealing with people and be able to use their initiative to solve customer problems.
Your job role is likely to include:
- Delivering effective customer service in a business environment
- Giving customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation
- Promoting additional services and products
- Processing information about customers
- Dealing with customers face to face
- Making and receiving telephone calls
- Resolving customer problems
- Developing customer relationships
- Supporting customers using on-line services
A Customer Service Apprenticeship is made up from 3 core elements:
- Technical Certificate
- Functional Skills
The NVQ portfolio is made up of observations from the assessor, key reports from supervisors and direct from the candidate, it records their activities and experiences. The portfolio is assessed to make sure the student is competent. Their work will be assessed at their place of work.
Functional Skills are similar to Maths and English GCSEs, however learning is focused around Customer Service.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact SHL Training Solutions LTD directly.