Painting & Decorating Level 3 at Craven College
A step up from Level 2, build up the essential skills and knowledge you need to go out into the painting and decorating industry with this Level 3 Diploma.
Turn existing skills into experience in our brand new industry standard facilities and work towards becoming a master craftsman within the painting and decorating trade. Painting and decorating students have access to purpose made booths for training and assessment with specialist industry standard equipment.
Our tutors are specialist craftspeople and have many year’s experience in the construction industry in both large and small businesses with specialisms in heritage and conservation work. You will have the opportunity to enter the prestigious CITB Skill Build competition. All tools, equipment and materials are provided.
- Apply paint materials
- Apply paint systems using airless spray equipment
- Building methods in the building industry
- Carry out specialist architectural feature work
- Construction industry regulations
- Covering & producing textured features using a variety of tools & methods
- Developing supervisory/management skills
- Hang complex papers
- New technologies being used in the construction industry
- Organisation, planning & programming work activities
- Produce advanced specialist decorative effects
- Safe working practices
- Work place safety
Written and practical assessment
For information about Financial Support that Craven College can offer visit: http://www.craven-college.ac.uk/support/fees-and-funding
- Foundation Degree
- Painter & Decorator Specialist
At Craven College we want you to be successful both during your time here at College and anything you decide to do after College.
The support services within College exist to help support you to get the most out of your course:Craven College Support
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Craven College directly.