Health &Amp; Social Care - Levels 2/3 National Certificate (Ocr) at The Cotswold Academy
OCR Cambridge Technical’s at Levels 2 and 3 Health and Social Care OCR Cambridge Technical’s at Levels 2 and 3 are qualifications in Health and Social Care that are designed to provide candidates with a quality, industry recognized qualification. It is suitable for those studying in preparation for employment in the health and social care sector particularly job roles where they will be expected to communicate effectively with people and provide support within environments such as care settings. The Health and Social Care Sectors due, to national demographics, are experiencing a huge growth creating the need for employment in these areas.
The benefits of this course are:
• All units are internally assessed and moderated through visiting moderation
• There are minimal mandatory units allowing flexibility to suit the learner’s needs.
• There will be an element of practical work experience in local Heath, Social Care and Early Year’s settings.
• The course provide progression to further study in FE or Higher Education
• Enter to employment where students may undertake a related qualification at a level appropriate to the job role
The Structure of the Course:
Unit 1: Communicating with Service Users in the Care Setting
Unit 2: Health, safety and security in health and social care
Unit 3: Development through the life stages
Unit 4: Caring for children and young people
Unit 5: Promoting health education
Unit 6: Nutrition for health and social care
Students must show a high level of motivation and enthusiasm for the chosen subject and be prepared to work hard to achieve their qualification. (5 A*-E GCSE including English and Maths)
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Cotswold Academy directly.