Travel & Tourism BTEC Extended Diploma - Level 3 at Redcar & Cleveland College
This two year course is designed to develop skills, knowledge and understanding that can be used as a basis for a professional career in travel, tourism or leisure.
The course consists of 4 mandatory units:
- Investigating the Travel & Tourism Sector
- The Business of Travel & Tourism
- The UK as a destination
- Customer Service in Travel & Tourism.
Plus a range of optional units.
Functional Skills will also be included on the course.
Students will be required to take part in residential and day trips exploring the Travel & Tourism Industry and to purchase a Travel & Tourism uniform.
- Four GCSEs at grade C or above, one of which must be English, or Travel & Tourism BTEC Level 2 with an average grade of ‘merit’ or equivalent plus English at Level 2.
- Applicants must also attend an interview.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Redcar & Cleveland College directly.