Creative and Digital Media Advanced Apprenticeship at Colchester Institute
Course content is tailored to the nature of the business that the apprentice is employed in. The Diploma Level 3 units may include:
- Understanding Employment within the Creative Media Sector
- How to Communicate and Present Ideas
- Understanding Digital Technology
- Professionalism within the Creative Media Sector
- Working with Others
- Health and Safety
- Awareness of the Creative Media Industry
- Generating Ideas for Productions
- Capturing Image and Sound
- Editing and Image Output
- Copyright, Legal and Ethical Requirements
- Music Video Production
As part of the Apprenticeship framework you will also study Employment Rights and Responsibilities, and Functional Skills Level 2/GCSEs in English and maths, plus ICT.
Successful completion of a relevant level 2 or level 3 qualification, or 5 GCSEs (grades A*-C),including English and a creative subject such as art and design.
Career pathways may include progression in the areas of digital media, TV and radio production, broadcast and research.
Higher education opportunities may include a Foundation or Honours Degree.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Colchester Institute directly.