Customer Service Apprenticeship Level 2 at CSM Training
The Customer Service Intermediate and Advanced Apprenticeships in England respond to the employer need for high levels of customer service skills within a wide
range of organisations. Customer service skills are transferable across sectors and can be applied to many job roles.
The Apprenticeships are primarily aimed at individuals whose jobs role is dedicated to customer service as an occupation, for example Intermediate Apprenticeships may be Customer Service Trainees, Assistants and Representatives/Agents, while Advanced Apprentices may be Customer Relationship Managers, Co-ordinators and Team Leaders.
This part of the apprenticeship is competency based and the assessor will gather information by observing and conducting professional discussions.
Knowledge Element - Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service
This part of the apprenticeship is more about the theory. Giving an opportunity to prove what the learner knows, and how deep their understanding is of their job role is.
- Application of Number - level 1
- Communication Level - level 1
- Employee Rights & Responsibilities (ERR)
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PTLS)
Intermediate apprentices, with support and opportunities in the workplace, can progress onto:
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Customer Service
- Other Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeships – particularly where customer service is an important part of the job, such as Business & Administration, Retail, Hospitality and Travel, and Tourism.
- Further education to undertake customer service, business related or other qualifications.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact CSM Training directly.