Accounting and Business Diploma at City of Bristol College
During the course you will acquire all of the fundamental skills to introduce you to accounting. You will gain competence in maintaining the ledger and supplying management information, both manually and computerised.
- Basic costing
- Control accounts, journals and banking system
- Computerised accounting
- Processing bookkeeping transactions
- Working effectively in accounting and finance
- Spread sheets
- Regular attendance and good punctuality
- GCSE grade C in English plus four others at grade D and above
- Initial on-line assessment of numeracy and literacy
- Interview with tutor
- You must attend the GCSE maths sessions if you do not already hold a grade C or above in the programme structure.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact City of Bristol College directly.