Hairdressing Apprenticeship Level 2 at Aston Recruitment & Training Limited
- Apprenticeships provide the perfect way for you to earn while you learn, achieving useful qualifications and training whilst acquiring priceless work experience in your work place.
- Apprenticeships are primarily aimed at 16-24 year olds.
- Your skills will be assessed in the workplace and Aston.
- You will attend day release at Aston to gain the theoretical skills that you will then put into practice at work.
- Apprenticeships are a great way to improve career prospects and professional development.
- Apprenticeships always include an NVQ (National Vocational Qualification). This will be directly relevant to your work and will enable you to gain and demonstrate the skills and knowledge that employers want.
- All qualifications are designed in partnership with employers, to ensure that any training given is directly relevant and valued.
- You will be employed and earning, whilst gaining the benefits of high quality training to further your career prospects.
Aston Recruitment & Training offers you:
- Advice and Guidance, to assist with gaining employment.
- Opportunities to gain skills, experience and nationally recognised qualifications in your chosen industry.
- An individual training plan to meet your needs will be agreed with you.
- Support and encouragement throughout your Apprenticeship.
- NVQ’s are evaluated through a series of practical assessments and a portfolio of work.
- Key Skills/Functional Skills are assessed through a portfolio work and tests where appropriate.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Aston Recruitment & Training Limited directly.
Last updated date: 17 November 2016