Marketing Intermediate Level Apprenticeship at Wirral Metropolitan College
This Apprenticeship is suitable for those who are in an Event Management Assistant, Junior Marketing Executive, Market Researcher role.
Some of the duties in these roles may include day-to-day liaison with sponsorship clients, supporting the organisation of events, preparing event speakers, helping to source suppliers and the on-the-day support of a wide range of event activities, developing working relationships with stakeholders, communicating with the target audience, producing marketing materials, writing marketing copy, supporting designers, helping organise events and conducting market research.
The Apprenticeship framework includes the following qualifications:
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Marketing
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Marketing
- Level 1 Functional Skill English
- Level 1 Functional Skill maths
- Level 1 Functional Skill in ICT
The mandatory units on the Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Marketing are:
- Collect and organize market research data
- Contribute to measuring the marketing response
- Work with other people in a business environment
- Improve own performance in a business environment
Apprentices must be in paid employment of at least 30 hours per week. Apprenticeships where the Apprentice is working and studying for less than 30 hours per week are by exception only.
In any circumstances the Apprentice must not work for less than 16 hours per week.
There are no specific entry requirements for this Apprenticeship; however a good standard of English and maths would be advantageous.
If English is not your first language, you may need an assessment before enrolling on this course.
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship in Marketing-
- Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeships such as Sales & Telesales or Management-
- Further Education to undertake marketing, social research or other qualifications
Apprenticeships are designed for individuals who are in paid employment within the sector and would like to achieve qualifications which recognise the skills they gain in the workplace.
An Intermediate Level Apprenticeship will take a minimum of 12 months and a maximum of 15months.
If you have already found a job you may be able to convert it into an Apprenticeship.
Speak to your employer and discuss the opportunity of you becoming an Apprentice.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Wirral Metropolitan College directly.