Level 2 Diploma in BeautySpecialist Techniques(Full Time) at The Joseph Rowntree School
This vocational related qualification is available to students who would like to study full time beauty therapy. This course provides students with knowledge and practical skills used within beauty therapy services.
Examples of selected unit areas of study consist of:
* Apply Make Up
* Follow Health & Safety practices in the salon
* Eyelash and brow treatments
* Facial skin care
* Remove hair using waxing techniques
* Salon reception duties
* Client care and communication in beauty related industries
* Manicure treatments
* Pedicure treatments
* Nail Art
* Instruct on Make up application
* Display stock and promote sales in a salon
* Contribute to the effective running of a business
* Apply skin tanning techniques
Grades - 4 GCSE’s Grade D
It is desirable that students have a flair for art, fashion and the desire and creativity to express fashion trends in hair and beauty skills. Students must be able to demonstrate good communication and interactive skills and enjoy being in a vibrant learning and working environment.
You must be keen to work hard and demonstrate a professional attitude at all times. You must have a good level of biology knowledge.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Joseph Rowntree School directly.