Team Leading Intermediate Apprenticeship - Work Based at Eastleigh College
This is a national recognised qualification and is ideal for anyone working in a supervisor role. Completion of this award will provide you with the skills and knowledge to further your career.
Learners will be required to complete five mandatory units:
- Manage Personal Performance and Development
- Communicate Work-Related Information
- Lead and Manage a Team
- Principles of Team Leading
- Understand Business
Then choose from a wide variety of optional units to gain the full qualification.
To complete the full apprenticeship framework you will need to complete
- Employers Rights and Responsibilities
- Maths, English and ICT Functional skills at level 1
- Although there are no formal qualification entry requirements, learners should have the knowledge and skills for working in a business and professional management sector.
- Learners should also have literacy and numeracy skills.
Once you have enrolled onto the programme you will be assigned an assessor that will visit you in the workplace regularly.
- complete assessment plans and reviews with you to keep you on target
- support you in the collection of the required evidence needed for your qualification through different assessment methods such as; professional discussion, observations, written questions, verbal questions, witness statements and any assignments.
This qualification will allow learners to progress within employment and onto the Edexcel Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Management.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Eastleigh College directly.