Economics (B) AS/A2 Level at CHOSEN HILL SCHOOL
A full time course for students.
GCSE grade A*-B in English and Maths.
All units assessed with written exam:
AS Course 8EB0
- 50% Paper 1: Markets, consumers and firms
- 50% Paper 2: The wider economic environment
A Level Course 9EB0
- 35% Paper 1: Markets and how they work
- 35% Paper 2: Competing in the global economy
- 30% Paper 3: The economic environment and business
Higher Education or career pathways in:
Commercial Business, Law, Sales / Marketing / Advertising, Production, Inventory Management, Purchasing and Supply, Accountancy /Financial Management, Business Studies, Business Management, Economics, Economics of Developing Countries, HR and Personnel Management, Uniformed Services, Teaching /Training Management, Banking.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact CHOSEN HILL SCHOOL directly.