Geography at Ringwood School Academy
This course is designed to highlight the main issues and concepts that young adults are likely to encounter in their current and future lives, such that they can make better informed decisions and be sensitive to a wide range of viewpoints and challenges.
- Physical geography, people and the environment
- Human geography and geographical field work investigation.
- Physical Geography
- Human Geography
- Geographical Investigation
- 3 Bs and 3 Cs (or equivalent) at GCSE.
- In addition, ideally C grade or above in Geography GCSE (higher tier).
2 written examinations, 1 hour 30 minutes each
2 written examinations, 2 hours 30 minutes each
3,000 - 4,000 word geographical investigation
Geography will provide you with a broad base of knowledge and a wide range of practical skills, opening an enormous variety of study and career opportunities.
A Levels can lead to exciting opportunities in Higher Education.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Ringwood School Academy directly.