Media AS/A2 Level at CHOSEN HILL SCHOOL
A course for full time students.
- At least 2 A*-B Grades at GCSE from the following subjects: English, English Literature, Art, Graphics, ICT, Media Studies.
- Ideally, this will be combined with the practical ability to create visually arresting texts; and a lively, inquisitive and inventive mind.
AS Course H140
- 50% G321: Foundation Portfolio in Media (Coursework)
- 50% G322: Key Media Concepts -TV Drama (Exam)
A2 Course H540
- 50% G324: Advanced Portfolio in Media (Coursework)
- 50% G325: Critical Perspectives in Media (Exam)
Studying Media provides you with transferable skills which will be of great value across a range of Higher Education courses and careers.
Previous students have gone on to study Media, Design and Film at University, and work in TV and Advertising.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact CHOSEN HILL SCHOOL directly.