Modern Languages at Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School
* Developing understanding of spoken and written French/German
* Developing critical insights into the society, culture and way of life of the country whose language is being studied.
* Manipulating the foreign language accurately to organise facts and ideas, present explanations, opinions and information in both speech and writing.
* During A2 producing in-depth pieces of writing on topics chosen from the A2 list.
* Possibly one or more visits to the country whose language you are studying, one of which could be on an exchange or work-experience basis.
* An interest in exploring a wide variety of topics by listening to and reading a variety of source material drawn from TV, DVD, internet, radio, newspapers, magazines and other sources.
* An ability to express your views as well as defending your opinions both orally and in writing.
* An ability to be accurate and in both spoken and written French or German
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Holmes Chapel Comprehensive School directly.