Physics A Level at The Boston Grammar School
A level Physics is divided into six teaching modules which are context led:
- Module 1: Development of practical skills in Physics.
- Module 2: Fundamental data analysis.
- Module 3: Physics in action.
- Module 4: Understa nding processes.
- Module 5: Rise and fall of the clockwork universe.
- Module 6: Field and particle Physics.
Double award Science with a minimum of two B grades. A grade B in GCSE Maths with a n understanding of the impact that discoveries in physics have had on the way people live is advantageous.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Boston Grammar School directly.