Pathway to Independence (Employability) Entry Level at South Essex College
Employability qualifications provide a framework for developing and recognising general employability skills.
System ref: #46017
- strengths and qualities required for the workplace
- preparing for the work place â€“ enterprise, exploring job opportunities, maintaining standards
- maths and English
- attend employment-related workshops
- take part in employer-related community projects
- work experience or voluntary placement
- this course is primarily designed for students with an EHCP
- demonstrate the ability to work at Entry Level 2 or entry level 3
- you are required to attend an interview
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
- progress to employment or supported employment
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Essex College directly.